– Is that your new calculator!?
– It is more than a calculator!
– Can it divide by 0?
– No, what I mean is that it is a phone, a camera, a notebook, a netbook, and a coffe machine!
– I am amazed.
– When will you amaze me, I wonder!
– How much is 2618 * 11?
– Do you want fries with the answer?
– A café au lait will do.
– The answer is 28798. Careful, it may be a bit hot.
– Turn 2618 around to get 8162 and multiply it by 11. What do you get?
– 89782. But wait a minute, that is the first answer turned around. I am amazed!
– So am I.
– Are there more numbers like that? Why do they behave like that?
– How does your calculator make coffee? That is what I would like to know.
Problem source: Mattenøtter, Teknisk Ukeblad.